Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Rocky the Racoon

I dreamt that Mom added a racoon to her family of pets. It was originally going to be another cat (neighbourhood homeless) and it was in Grandma’s yard, but by the time I found shoes that fit in our basement to go retrieve the cat, it had moved. It had previously been playing with Wagner in Grandma’s front yard. Then Grandma’s house turned into Aunt Sandy’s house (although it still looked like Grandma’s house but moved to lakeshore) complete with a massive partly submerged log moored along the shoreline (reminding me of Deka Lake) which was located where Mom’s/Grandma’s south neighbour is now. We all sat on this huge log while Michelle brought over the racoon which had previously been the homeless cat. As soon as I tried to pick it up, it ran out of my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment