Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sammy and Ozzy

I’ve been looking at this photo repeatedly ever since I took it, so I thought it was high time I shared it. It’s already posted on the Metro Vancouver Cocker Spaniel Meet-up Group site, but it needs more exposure. It’s just such a happy photo. It always makes me smile.


Sammy and Ozzy are half-siblings. They are 2 years apart in age and share either the same father of mother; I can’t remember which. The pair is owned by a couple with a small baby. At the ‘All Cocker Christmas Meet-up’ last Saturday Colleen told me they have matching sweaters for all 5 family members: Mom, Dad, baby and two Spaniels. Wouldn’t that make a great Christmas card!

I draw the line at dressing up dogs, but sweaters are OK in my book during cold winter weather, especially after a visit to the dog groomer. Shelby’s going to need a sweater on Saturday after her visit to Happy Tails. She’s long overdue for a trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment