Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Extra Low Tide from June - part 2

I finally got around to photoshopping a few photos from June's extra low tide at Spanish Banks. I had wanted to level the horizon in many of my shots before posting, but it wasn't supposed to have taken this long. What's that old saying about life getting in the way?

Better late than never. I was having difficulty with my Elements program in June. After upgrading from Version 5.0 to 12.0 I'm now on the right track.

Below are Tannah's exploits out on the open sand, leash free!

I love the perspective of this shot. At first I didn't like that there were two tiny people in the background, but now it strikes me as rather Lilliputian. I mean, how big is this Spaniel anyway?

Tannah is teaching my wife her "Happy Dance". 


I don't think Tannah even realized that herons were out there; they were that motionless.
Out there on the sand it's quite a surreal perspective of the city.
Tannah always obeys the signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment