Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Time Capsule

While sorting stuff in my workshop over Christmas I came across a few tubes of posters I've had for a very long time.

It's perfect timing as we have some vacant wall space to fill now that our basement office space is finished.

With both of the posters shown below, I'd totally forgotten I had them. Once the dates printed on them sunk in it was like opening a time capsule. Ironically I didn't actually attend either event, so I'm not sure how I acquired them, but I'm sure glad I did.

Two unexpected bonuses for this one: it's for the inaugural event and it's signed by the artist (in pen; hard to read in this format).
Strangely enough both posters are from 1990, now enjoying their 25th anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment