Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Victoria Via Air

Work flew me to Victoria last week and gave me a choice of float plane travel versus vehicle ferry. Since I really didn't need a car for the assignment I chose to fly. It turned out to be a really good choice as I was offered the seat beside the pilot. I've never sat there before. What an awesome vantage point, especially on such a clear early Autumn day.

I arrived at the terminal just before dawn.

A lot of gauges to keep track of.

Taxi-ing past Brockton Point with the Lions Gate Bridge in the distance and the Lions themselves peeking over the ridge..

I got almost a mirror image of the other side of the bridge on my last flight. 

Directly overhead the Victoria Airport, just outside Sidney.

After dinner on my way back to my hotel I noticed a photo op due to the still water in Victoria Harbour.


No comments:

Post a Comment