Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Thursday, February 16, 2017

"On A Steel Horse I Ride"

Mom and I took in the Cavalia Odysseo experience that is currently playing at False Creek in Vancouver this past weekend. It's quite a spectacle. At the beginning they request no photography during the show because flashes might distract and/or potentially cause harm to the performers, both human and equine. It was only later that I realized I could have gotten a few good shots without a flash; modern iPhones are that good. But then again, I really wanted to just sit and experience the show like one would have done in the good ol' days, without any electronic distractions. There are plenty of good Cavalia photos and videos on the internet. 

Of course the expected merch was well represented, and not unexpectantly it wasn’t cheap, but there were pieces on display outside near the entrance to the tent that I hadn’t expected; life size welded-metal horses! Pretty cool. But, as the saying goes, if you have to ask the price, it’s likely beyond your price range.










No comments:

Post a Comment