Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Seasonal Smorgasbord

We've really had a smorgasbord of weather lately. As I write this post its snowing outside. I fondly recall that last weekend the mercury hit about 18 degrees. Then by mid-week the forecast was predicting a temperature plunge with at least a possibility, if not a likelihood, of snow for this weekend. Needless to say I pushed up snow tire installation on my schedule, at least to Shauna's car. She has to traverse the hills of West Van while my office in is the flatlands of Richmond.

It turns out my Monsters Inc. pumpkin was a pretty popular choice this year; I saw
about three of them in my neighbourhood.

Only a week post-pumpkin and we've already had a dusting of snow
(Wednesday night), which evidently was more of an accumulation elsewhere
in the region.

Does this mean one of the big sparrows at Olympic Village has now been
crowned "The Great Pumpkin"?


No comments:

Post a Comment