Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dazzling sunset

We took Shelby to Angus Park a couple of evenings ago. The sunset was so compelling I just had to photograph it. In a recent blog post I had been bemoaning the fact that I had missed a spectacular sunset a month or so ago; the one that preceded the brilliant lightning storm on the night of the fireworks in English Bay.

Upon review of this recent sunset image, I think I may just have to let it go (it being the fact that I missed out on the previous opportunity). I like this image and it has a bit of that other-worldly feel to it; a Martian twilight perhaps.

I’ll post two sunset photos; the one I took at Angus Park, and an abstract shot I took of a wasp deterrent paper globe I hung on the beam of our deck, silhouetted against what looked like a raging forest fire, but was really just a dazzling sunset.












No comments:

Post a Comment