Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Before and After

We're getting some more work done on the house this season. At the tail end of the summer we got the deck re-done. Deck re-sloped and re-coated, new railings, new canopy, new stairs; the works. It's been on our wish list for years. We finally took the plunge.

I would have posted pics sooner except I wanted to show before and after conditions. It took me forever to find a "before" shot. Turns out I didn't have many showing the rear elevation of the house. I had many showing only the railing. The b4 shot I eventually dug up is so old...

How old?

It's so old...that it was taken with an actual film camera! Remember those?

Approximately 2002.
September 2013.
I like the "after" shot better. It was worth the wait.

And here's the b4 'n after of the stairs.

Before.
September 2013.
 Again, I'm much more drawn to the "after" effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment