Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Santa Shuffle 2016

I think this one could alternatively be called the "Santa Sniffle"as I woke up with a sore throat last Saturday but went on our regular Saturday run anyway. It's not like I had the flu or anything. It turned into a sinus cold to accompany me through my week. I was a bit concerned by a threateningly wet forecast for the Santa Shuffle today (Saturday), but I guess Santa judged us runners to be "good" rather than "bad" and blessed us with a dry course through the east side of Stanley Park.

As a bonus it turned into my best 5 km time to date (~29 minutes) as indicated by my self-timed phone-based running app).

Jane, me and Leona at the start line.
Not the best selfie in the world but I was still catching my breath post finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment