Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Monday, December 4, 2017

Birds and Murals

I'm going to miss those sparrows at Olympic Village. Their migration is too far in my opinion; they're going to Calgary and then China (!!) for refurbishment. We won't see them again for almost a year. I never considered China as a sparrow-tech hub. Somehow, sparrows don't mesh with my perception of high tech.


On another note, I've been noticing explosions of colour on exposed walls of buildings lately, as in murals. Here are just a few that I've seen in the last few weeks.

I came across this one during the East Side Culture Crawl.

This one reminds me of the TV test pattern. (Does that even still exist?)

This one reminds me of an art style we saw at Circle Craft. I don't even
know if this style has a name. Probably does (geometric, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment