Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Central BC Winter

As part of a portfolio of work I traveled to Quesnel and 100 Mile House a couple of weeks ago. We're swamped with work this month so it's taken me a while to blog about it.

Front row seat for the engines spooling-up prior to take-off as we waited in queue.

I never tire of the scenery in this province. These photo ops are the advantage
of low altitude flights.

I'll have to try to find out which lake this is. It's somewhere
between Whistler and Quesnel I think.

About -20 C when we landed. A bit of a shock to the system crossing
the tarmac to the terminal.

My rental vehicle was pretty plush I have to say, perfect for all the highway
driving I did this trip.

My trip also included 100 Mile House so I did a side trip to
Horse Lake to see the cabin our family used to own. It hasn't
changed much; I'm glad to see it's still there.

A frozen Horse Lake viewed from a boat launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment