Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day!

Last night was Tannah’s first Beginner Obedience class. She did quite well for her first time.

Shauna took her through her paces because Tannah seems to have bonded more with me so far. Whenever I leave a room she follows me. When I leave the house Shauna says Tannah searches the house for me and whines a bit. Tannah needs to know we’re both here for her.

Since I’m working from home for a few days to adjust Tannah to her new surroundings, we thought that obedience training would be a good bonding experience between Shauna and Tannah. I sat on the sidelines and watched and took photographs (and video). We sound like a couple of parents at their kid’s Christmas pageant.

We also got some tips on interval training for Tannah to accept being left alone. Today I continue that process.

On a totally unrelated side note, has anyone told VANOC that Spring has sprung?


I took this shot in our ‘hood of a bush in full blossom this morning while on a walk with Tannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment