Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Granvillympics

I'm still getting around to posting some of my favourite shots from the Olympic celebrations. Perhaps my tardiness will help ease some of you through your withdrawal symptoms. I hear there's somewhat of a hangover happening all across town. Good thing the Paralympics are on the doorstep. It sounds like it's going to be another party!

I was paging through the Georgia Straight a couple if issues ago and I came across a photo that looked familiar. Sure enough, after checking my hard drive I discovered I'd taken almost exactly the same shot. Me and a couple thousand other people, I'd hazard to guess. I still find it hard to imagine we actually walked amongst such a sea of people in little ol' Vancouver.



No comments:

Post a Comment