Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Sunday, January 7, 2018

October Group Ride in 2017

Over the weekend my friend Chris mentioned he hadn't seen photos of our October 2017 group motorcycle ride posted on my blog. I was quite sure I had already blogged about it, but a quick archive check proved he was right. I remember I had WhatsApp'ed him a photo or two but I guess blog-time eluded me.

Chris had arranged for me to join him and his friend Doug to ride through the north hilly portion of Mission on a mostly sunny October 1st afternoon. However, I realized I hadn't topped up on oil and we stopped by my place for a quick pit stop.

Chris (foreground) and Doug outside my garage.

Unfortunately Doug managed to only get his shoulder in our selfie.

Me, Doug and Chris in the Tim Hortons parking lot in Mission.

Next season Chris will be riding a new motorcycle (a mean green Kawasaki this time) due to an unfortunate traffic incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment