Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Friday, April 13, 2018

Laine, Line B, Line C...

Winnipeg is firing on all cylinders so far. Tonight they had Laine, Line B, Line C and Line D.

And how about that Whiteout? What a blast that would be. After all, it's only -3 C tonight in Winnipeg. Like I should talk; I watched the game lying on the couch with the fireplace on (natural gas, doncha know; it's not like I'm actually going to cut my own firewood, LOL) with a warm Spaniel softly snoring on my chest. I'm sure the mass of the street crowd creates its own heat.

Game 2 jubilation on Donald Street.

Is this a Hipster playoff beard?

This reminds me the Canucks' Green Men of a few seasons ago, but of course
re-imagined in a Whiteout theme.

Towel power, Winnipeg-style.

On the TV coverage tonight I saw someone in the crowd with this
version of the Jets logo, of course in honour of the Broncos. This is
probably an extra inspiration this playoff season for Winnipeg.

Tannah's playoff pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment