Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Monday, April 23, 2018

Sun Run 2018

Yesterday was another successful Sun Run with 41,645 of my close personal friends; my 14th.

BC Place, post-run.

My elapsed time was OK too. Although I guess it's never as fast as one wants it to be. Mine was 60:43 this year. However, my running App was pumping me info throughout the whole route telling me I was mostly achieving a sub-60 minute event. I can't quite square the math that tells me I achieved a 5:56 pace while delivering an elapsed time of more than an hour. Also, the mention of an average pace in the 11th km of a 10 km event should be telling me that you get what you pay for with a free App.


Oh well, I can't really complain because truthfully I haven't been training for speed lately. And it's not really supposed to be about the numbers, unless less you're training for the Olympics.

Phillip's son Ian joined us too which was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment