Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

GCVWS 2018

Due to our weekend away in Seattle to see Pearl Jam, I missed the Great Canadian Volkswagen Show this year held for the final time at its present location, the north shore of False Creek, next to BC Place. But I now know who didn't miss it; Jack White of all people. Oh well, we saw his show at Deer Lake park a couple or three years ago, so I guess I can't complain.


I saw this photo of the event in the Vancouver Sun following the show and I immediately wanted to know what the non-VW vehicle was at the end of the line. A bit of internet searching told me it's a Datsun pickup truck with hydraulic suspension.

I don't know why the caption says "2019". 

Again, this was the 2018 show, not 2019.

I hafta say it would have been cool to see Jack in person perusing the cars.

These kids did a bit better than a concert t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment