Life of Dave

Life of Dave

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Indian Arm


Shauna’s parents were in town recently from Winnipeg and they treated us to a boat cruise up Indian Arm. None of us had been to that region before, mainly because most of Indian Arm is only accessible by boat.

I guess if you had a 4x4 or a dirt bike you could get to some of the residences via forestry roads, but for most people with their city cars it’s marine access only.


I spent most of the trip on the deck taking photos. After a while
I began to think I was being anti-social but my family knows I’m a bit of a photography nut.






This is a BC Hydro sub-station on the East shore that dates back to 1903. It used to be powered by water that was piped down the slope from Buntzen Lake. I had no idea it was even there.

No comments:

Post a Comment